Saturday 10 April 2010

Charity Work

Well! I finally got my "just giving" charity page sorted, as I have Laryngitis and can not sleep.

What else can you do at 05:00 in the morning when you can not sleep,
Hmmm?,
with a sore throat?,
oh well maybe not

If you want to support my money raising for MacMillan Cancer Support, then click on the link below and give what ever you can afford

http://www.justgiving.com/Darran-Johnson

UPDATE I should be picking up my Kazakhstan Visa on Tuesday which will certainly help not put myself through the revolt in Kyrgyzstan

Hope you all sleep peacefully because I won't until I get rid of this pesky throat

"COUGH!!!" Yes it hurts

1 comment:

  1. Daz,

    looks like you've been having a quiet and relaxing run up to your trip :-) and what on earth are you doing taking up footy at your age? Everybody that plays 5 a side ends up with knackered ankles (I have 2).

    Anyway, see you Saturday morning.

    ReplyDelete